Genetics & Epigenetic inheritance
Genetics generally considered a field of biology deals with the study of genes, genetic variation & heredity in living organisms.
Epigenetic inheritance is an unconventional finding. It means that a parent experiences, in the form of epigenetic tags, can be passed down to future generations. It goes against the idea that inheritance happens only through the DNA code that passes from parent to offspring.
A genetic disorder is a genetic problem caused by one or more abnormalities in the genome, especially a condition that is present from birth.
Genetic alteration of the epigenome therefore contributes to cancer just as epigenetic process can cause point mutations and disable DNA repair functions. This crosstalk between the genome and the epigenome offers new possibilities for therapy.
- Genetic disorder
- Gene Mutations
- Epigenetic mark
Related Conference of Genetics & Epigenetic inheritance
Genetics & Epigenetic inheritance Conference Speakers
- Biochemical approaches of Epigenetics
- Bioinformatics/ Computational Analysis of Epigenetics
- Brain disorders & Epigenetics
- Cancer Epigenetics & Oncology
- Chromatin & its Dynamics
- Cyto-epigenetic approaches
- Environmental Epigenetic Factor
- Epigenetics in Biotechnology & Developmental Biology
- Epigenetics in Cardiovascular Disease
- Epigenetics in Clinical Practice
- Epigenetics in Nervous System
- Epigenetics in Pharmacology & Drug Discovery
- Epigenetics in reproductive health
- Epigenetics Market Products & Instrumentation
- Genetics & Epigenetic inheritance
- Genomics and Epigenetics Division
- Immunology in the epigenetic era
- Medical Epigenetics
- Microbial Epigenetics
- Need of Epigenetic Biomarkers
- Plant Epigenetics