Geriatric & Elderly care
Helping the elderly/aged people with their medical care and living arrangements is Geriatric Care. It includes specialized medical care and case-management services. The two main categories of geriatric care are:
- Medical care by a doctor who specializes in older adults - Geriatrician
- Care-coordination services by geriatric case managers.
These doctors and managers often work together to ensure that the patient, family members and other caregivers all have the same information about medications, diet, exercise routines, daily schedules and any other patient needs.
- Long Term and Residential Care
- Assisted and Adult Day Care
- Aging and Associated Care
- Dentistry Researchers and Practitioners
- Criminology Researchers and Practitioners
- Geriatric Care Specialists