Green communications is the practice of selecting energy-efficient communications and networking technologies and products, and minimizing resource use whenever possible in all branches of communications. Green communication technologies primarily developed for addressing the environmental impact of traditional communication systems and networks. It reduces resource to use whenever possible in all categories of communications.
- Green Telecommunication
- Green Communication in 5G systems
- Green Transmission Technologies and Network Protocols
- Green Management of Communication Networks
- Green Optical Communications
- Green Communications in Cloud Computing