Heart surgery is any surgery done on the heart muscle, valves, arteries, or the aorta and other huge courses associated to the heart. The term "open heart surgery" implies that you just are associated to a heart-lung bypass machine, or bypass pump amid surgery.
- Your heart is stopped whereas you're associated to this machine.
- This machine does the work of your heart and lungs whereas your heart is halted for the surgery. The machine includes oxygen to your blood, moves blood through your body, and removes carbon dioxide.
Common types of open-heart surgery include:
Related Conference of Heart Surgery
Heart Surgery Conference Speakers
- Artificial Intelligence in Cardiology
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac & Cardiovascular Research
- Cardiac Devices
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Cardiovascular Medicine
- Commotio Cordis
- Heart Surgery
- Heart Transplantation
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Invasive And Noninvasive Monitoring
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Robotic Heart Surgery
- Types of Cardiovascular Disease