Hypertension

Hypertension is a long-term medical condition also known as High Blood Pressure in which the blood pressure in the arteries is constantly elevated. It usually does not cause symptoms but long-term high blood pressure may become a major risk factor for stroke, heart failure, peripheral vascular disease, coronary artery disease, atrial fibrillation, chronic kidney disease, vision loss, and dementia. This session aims to put forward the major diseases related to Hypertension, their diagnosis, treatment and therapies and the latest research and developments. Hypertension can be classified into two major parts, Primary Hypertension and Secondary Hypertension. Primary Hypertension refers to high blood pressure due to non-specific lifestyle and genetic factors. Lifestyle factors such as excess salt in the diet, excess body weight, smoking and use of alcohol increase the risk of Primary Hypertension. Secondary Hypertension refers to High Blood Pressure due to identifiable cause such as chronic kidney disease, narrowing of the kidney arteries, the use of birth control pills, or an endocrine disorder. About 90% to 95% cases are of Primary Hypertension and the rest 5% to 10% are of Secondary Hypertension.

 

 About 90% to 95% cases are of Primary Hypertension and the rest 5% to 10% are of Secondary Hypertension.

  • Primary Hypertension
  • Secondary Hypertension
  • Hypertensive Crisis
  • Stage 1, Stage 2 & Stage 3 Hypertension
  • Resistance Hypertension
  • Neurogenic Hypertension
  • Hypertension in Adolescent Children and Pre – Adolescents

Related Conference of Hypertension

May 14-16, 2018

2nd World Heart Congress

Tokyo, Japan
June 11-13, 2018

24th Annual Cardiologists Conference

Barcelona, Spain
September 10-11, 2018

4th International Conference on Hypertension & Healthcare

Zurich, Switzerland
September 11-12, 2018

World Cardiology and Cardiologist Meeting

Stockholm, Sweden
September 14-15, 2018

4th Global Summit on Heart Diseases

Singapore
17-18 September,2018

24th World Cardiology Conference

Hong Kong
September 17-18,2018

25th Annual Cardiologists Conference

Hong Kong
September 21-22, 2018

27th International Conference on Clinical & Experimental Cardiology Research

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
September 24-26, 2018

5th World Heart and Brain Conference

Abu Dhabi, UAE
October 05-06, 2018

American Heart Congress - CVD

Los Angeles, California, USA
October 22-23, 2018

Global Cardiology Summit

Osaka, Japan
October 22-24, 2018

27th European Cardiology Conference

Rome, Italy
October 22-24, 2018

27th European Cardiology Conference

Rome, Italy
October 25-27, 2018

World Heart Rhythm Conference

Istanbul, Turkey
November 5-6, 2018

28th World Congress on Cardiology and Heart Diseases

Amsterdam, Netherlands
November 12-13, 2018

26th Annual Cardiology and Cardiovascular  Nursing Congress

Sydney, Australia
November 19-20, 2018

29th World Cardiology Conference

Edinburgh, Scotland
November 21 - 22, 2018 |

6th World Congress on Hypertension and Public Health

Paris, France
February 18-19, 2019

30th European Heart Disease and Heart Failure Congress

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Hypertension Conference Speakers