Immuno Neuro Chemistry
It is the first line cell defence mechanism executed on pathological species which counteracts at the nerve terminals. This includes the roles of CNS immune mediators (such as microglia and astrocytes, and their expressed cytokines and chemokine) and its delirious affects.
Studies revealed that low dose regime of MPTP or METH neurotoxicity and a paradigm which causes selective degeneration of striatal dopaminergic nerve terminals without affecting the cell body in the substantial nigra.
Clinical depression had a 30 % increase in brain inflammation, also referred to as Neuroinflammation.
Institute of Experimental Immunology adds up Collaborative efforts in achieving substantial progress in defining the genetic architecture, underlying susceptibility to autoimmune diseases with the commensurate funding from Swiss National Science Foundation (SNF) .
- Hyper Sensitivity Reactions and its Deliberate Effects
- Peripheral Immune Response
- Chronic stress
- Traumatic brain injury
- Immune dysregulation of the brain
- Antidepressant Supplements
- Long term potentiation
- NSAID’s and glucocorticoids
Related Conference of Immuno Neuro Chemistry
Immuno Neuro Chemistry Conference Speakers
- Clinical Electrophysiology
- Clinical Neuro Chemistry
- CNS and its Biochemistry
- Immuno Neuro Chemistry
- Molecular Neurosciences
- N-methyl D-aspartate receptor (NMDA receptor)
- Nanotechnology in Neurochemistry
- Neural Nanotechnology
- Neuro Plasticity
- Neuro transmitters
- Signal Transduction
- Journal of Neuropsychopharmacology & Mental Health
- Neurochemistry & Neuropharmacology
- Journal of Psychology & Psychotherapy
- Journal of Neurological Disorders
- Journal of Neuroscience & Clinical Research More