Innovation, Technology, & Entrepreneurship
Innovation is nothing but transforming an idea or invention into a good or service that creates value or for which customers will pay.
Making modification, usage, and knowledge of tools, machines, techniques, crafts, systems, and methods of organization, in order to solve a problem, improve a pre-existing solution to a problem, achieve a goal, handle an applied input/output relation or perform a specific function.
An innovation that helps create a new market and value network, and eventually disrupts an existing market and value network (over a few years or decades), displacing an earlier technology.
The capacity and willingness to develop, organize and manage a business venture along with any of its risks in order to make a profit.
Relation: Innovation leads to Technology that leads to many opportunities for the Entrepreneur.
Related Conference of Innovation, Technology, & Entrepreneurship
Innovation, Technology, & Entrepreneurship Conference Speakers
- Academic Entrepreneurship
- Ageing and Entrepreneurship
- Brand Management
- Cultural and Creative Entrepreneurship
- Data Science and Entrepreneurship
- e-Entrepreneurship, Part-time Entrepreneurship, Home-based Entrepreneurship
- Emerging Trends in Business
- Entrepreneurial Ecosystems and Start-Up Programmes
- Entrepreneurship & Ethics
- Entrepreneurship & Management
- Entrepreneurship and Gender
- Entrepreneurship and Resilience
- Entrepreneurship, Societal Value Creation and Value Chains
- Family Firms
- Geography of Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneurial Ecosystems
- Innovation, Technology, & Entrepreneurship
- Open Innovation
- Purposeful Innovation and the Various Sources for Innovative Opportunity
- Role of Universities in Fostering Entrepreneurship
- Smart City Entrepreneurship
- Social, Sustainable and Strategic Entrepreneurship
- Start-ups and Real Global Entrepreneurship
- Women Entrepreneurship