Iot (Internet of things)
New intelligent things generally fall into three categories: robots, drones and autonomous vehicles. Each of these areas will evolve to impact a larger segment of the market and support a new phase of digital business but these represent only one facet of intelligent things. Existing things including Internet of Things (IoT) devices will become intelligent things delivering the power of AI enabled systems everywhere including the home, office, factory floor, and medical facility. the forthcoming revolution of the Internet-of-Things (IoT) and resulting interconnectedness of smart home technology for years.
Internet of Things (IoT) is an ecosystem of connected physical objects that are accessible through the internet. The ‘thing’ in IoT could be a person with a heart monitor or an automobile with built-in-sensors, i.e. objects that have been assigned an IP address and can collect and transfer data over a network without manual assistance or intervention. The embedded technology in the objects helps them to interact with internal states or the external environment, which in turn affects the decisions taken. IoT – and the machine-to-machine (M2M) technology behind it – are bringing a kind of “super visibility” to nearly every industry. Imagine utilities and telcos that can predict and prevent service outages, airlines that can remotely monitor and optimize plane performance, and healthcare organizations that can base treatment on real-time genome analysis. The business possibilities are endless.
- Why IOT?
- What is the scope of IOT?
- How can IOT help?
Related Conference of Iot (Internet of things)
Iot (Internet of things) Conference Speakers
- Applications of Big data
- Artificial intelligence
- Artificial intelligence applications
- Augmented reality (AR) and Virtual reality
- Big data
- Big data analytics
- Business Intelligence
- Cloud computing
- Cloud computing in E-commerce
- Computer image processing
- Computer Science and Technology
- Data analytics in cloud
- Data Mining
- Data Mining
- Deep learning
- Iot (Internet of things)
- Machine learning
- SAP SAS (Statistical Analysis System)
- Why Is Big Data Important?
Are you interested in
- 5G and Beyond - Euro Satcomm 2020 (France)
- Aerospace Design & Industry. - Euro Satcomm 2020 (France)
- Communication Satellite - Euro Satcomm 2020 (France)
- Evolution of Wireless Communication - Euro Satcomm 2020 (France)
- Exoplanet - Euro Satcomm 2020 (France)
- Future Path for Telecom Sector - Euro Satcomm 2020 (France)
- Global Navigation System - Euro Satcomm 2020 (France)
- Internet of Things (IoT) - Euro Satcomm 2020 (France)
- Modes of wireless communication - Euro Satcomm 2020 (France)
- Next Gen Wireless Communication - Euro Satcomm 2020 (France)
- Space Climate - Euro Satcomm 2020 (France)
- Space Communications and Navigation - Euro Satcomm 2020 (France)