Lipids in Signaling and Intracellular Trafficking
Understanding the mechanisms of intracellular trafficking and its interaction with other signaling molecules may lead to novel approaches in the treatment of a number of hematologic and other diseases. NIH has invested $127,980 in this specific area in 2015.
Lipid rafts/caveolae flagon formed structures are rich in proteins and additionally lipids, for example, cholesterol and sphingolipids and have a few capacities in signal transduction. They assume a part in disease cells advancement, endocytosis and the uptake of pathogenic microorganisms and certain infections. Ponders that have illustrated the part of lipid pontoons in flagging by means of bioreceptor tyrosine kinases and G protein-coupled receptors. The inositol phospholipids frame the basic premise for a mind boggling interchange of flagging reactions created, most regularly, by receptor actuation and bringing about changes in Ca +2 , protein kinase falls, and particle channel/exchanger movement. Phosphatidylinositol (PI) itself is a negligible phospholipid constituent of all eukaryote plasma films.
Despite the fact that the plasma layer might contain microdomains with an assortment of various lipid creations, cholesterol and sphingolipid rich microdomains, named lipid flatboats, have been the most strongly examined. Flatboats are hypothesized to direct protein–protein interactions by horizontally isolating proteins as per their partiality for requested layer areas. New endeavours need to create and test elective theories for lipid-intervened natural capacity are basic to propelling our comprehension of plasma layer areas and their parts in cell capacity. Cholesterol is an amphipathic particle like phospholipid moiety. It contains a hydrophobic interactions and hydrophilic interactions. Regardless of its little mass, cholesterol assumes a critical part in keeping up the trustworthiness of the film and is likewise included with cell to cell flagging procedure.
2nd International Conference on Enzymology and Molecular Biology, March 20-21, 2017, Rome, Italy; 8th International Conference and Exhibition on Metabolomics & Systems Biology, May 08-10, 2017 Singapore; 2nd International Conference on Biochemistry September 28-29, 2017 Dubai, UAE; 9th International Conference on Bioinformatics October 23-24, 2017 Paris, France; 9th International Conference and Expo on Proteomics October 23-25, 2017 Paris, France; Third World Congress of Clinical Lipidology, February 10 -12, 2017 Brisbane, Australia; 15th Eurofed Lipid Congress: Oil, Fats and Lipids: New Technologies and Applications for a Healthier Life, August 27 – 30, 2017, Uppsala, Sweden; Fatty Acids and Lipids - Chemistry and Analysis Course, February 23 - 24, 2017, Dundee, Scotland; Keystone Symposia on Molecular and Cellular Biology: Lipidomics and Bioactive Lipids in Metabolism and Disease, February 26 - March 2, 2017, Tahoe City, California, USA; XX Lipid Meeting Leipzig, December 7 – 9, 2017, Leipzig, Germany; NLA Scientific Sessions – 2017, May 18-21, 2017, Philadelphia, PA.
- Sphingolipid second messengers
- Second messengers from phosphatidylinositol
- Activators of G-protein coupled recptors
- Activators of nuclear receptors
Related Conference of Lipids in Signaling and Intracellular Trafficking
Lipids in Signaling and Intracellular Trafficking Conference Speakers
- Fats - cardio metabolic risks
- Lipid and Lipoprotein Metabolism
- Lipidomics - What’s next?
- Lipids and Bioenergy
- Lipids in Atherosclerosis
- Lipids in Molecular Medicine
- Lipids in Plant Research
- Lipids in Signaling and Intracellular Trafficking
- Lipids: Nutrition and Health
- Obesity and Health
- Plant, Microbial lipids and Essential Oils
- Protein-Lipid & Lipid- Lipid Interactions
- Structural Diversity of Lipids
- Techniques Involved in Lipid Research
Are you interested in
- Computational Approaches in Structural Biology - Structural Biology 2018 (Germany)
- Determination of 3D structures - Structural Biology 2018 (Germany)
- Frontiers in Structural Biology - Structural Biology 2018 (Germany)
- Molecular Dynamics - Structural Biology 2018 (Germany)
- Molecular Modelling - Structural Biology 2018 (Germany)
- Recent Advancements in Structural Biology - Structural Biology 2018 (Germany)
- Sequence Analysis - Structural Biology 2018 (Germany)
- Structural Biology - Structural Biology 2018 (Germany)
- Structural Biology Complexity Arenas - Structural Biology 2018 (Germany)
- Structural Biology Databases - Structural Biology 2018 (Germany)
- Structural Biology in Cancer Research - Structural Biology 2018 (Germany)
- Structural Biology in Cell Signalling - Structural Biology 2018 (Germany)
- Structural Biology in Drug Design - Structural Biology 2018 (Germany)
- Structural Enzymology - Structural Biology 2018 (Germany)
- Structure Prediction by Hybrid Approach - Structural Biology 2018 (Germany)