Major Challenges in Environmental and Atmospheric chemistry
The session of Environmental and Atmospheric chemistry is concerned with the study of the chemical and biochemical phenomena that occur in natural places. Today, this part of chemistry is covering every aspect of interdisciplinary science which includes atmospheric, aquatic and soil chemistry as well as possible solutions regarding the atmospheric problems.
- Atmospheric Chemistry and Aerosols
- Remote Sensing- Satellite Meteorology and Climatology
- Atmospheric Halogen Chemistry
- Environmental and pollution control
- Environmental Analysis and Monitoring
- Atmospheric Organic Compounds
- Environmental Green Chemistry
- Industrial waste management
Related Conference of Major Challenges in Environmental and Atmospheric chemistry
Major Challenges in Environmental and Atmospheric chemistry Conference Speakers
- Advanced Chemistry
- Applications of Polymers in Synthetic chemistry.
- Challenges and Opportunities in CADD
- Discovery and Design of Material chemistry
- Emerging technology on Supramolecular and Surface chemistry
- Emerging Trends in Drug Design
- Latest Discoveries in Green Chemistry.
- Major Challenges in Environmental and Atmospheric chemistry
- Modern Approach Towards Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Network Driven Drug Discovery
- Technical Aspects of Analytical Chemistry
- Technological advancement in Organic Synthesis.