Medicine and Pharmacology Case Reports
Medicine and Pharmacology welcomes well described reports of cases that include the following:
- Unreported or unusual side effects or adverse interactions involving medications.
- Unexpected or unusual presentations of a disease.
- New associations or variations in disease processes.
- Presentations, diagnoses and/or management of new and emerging diseases.
- An unexpected association between diseases or symptoms.
- An unexpected event in the course of observing or treating a patient.
- Findings that shed new light on the possible pathogenesis of a disease or an adverse effect.
All the submitted manuscripts/abstracts undergo peer review by the subject matter experts under the supervision of the Editor-in-Chief or assigned Editorial committee member of the respective journals and QC department. Approval of at least two independent reviewers and the editor is mandatory for the acceptance of the manuscript/abstract for publication.
Related Conference of Medicine and Pharmacology Case Reports
Medicine and Pharmacology Case Reports Conference Speakers
- Cardiology Case Reports
- Case Reports on Autopsy and Anesthesiology
- Case Reports on Clinical Nursing and Palliative Care
- Case Reports on Health Administration and Patient Care Management
- Case Reports on Ophthalmology
- Case Reports on Proctology or Colorectal Surgery
- Case Reports on Public and Mental Health
- Case Reports on Urology and Gastroenterology
- Case Reports on Vascular and Endovascular Surgery
- Clinical Microbiology, Immunology and Infectious Diseases Case Reports
- Dentistry, Dermatology and Aesthetic Case Reports
- Diabetes & Endocrinology Case Reports
- Digital Pathology Case Reports
- Human pathology Case Reports
- Medicine and Pharmacology Case Reports
- Neurology Case Reports
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology Case Reports
- Oncology/Cancer Science Case Reports
- Plastic Surgery Case Reports
- Psychology Case Reports
- Radiology Case Reports
- Surgery Case Reports