Microbial genetics is the detailed study of genetic information of microorganisms i.e. bacteria, viruses, fungi, protozoa. It is a branch of microbiology and genetic engineering, which is used to collect complete information about the particular microorganisms. Microbial genetics deals with gene expression and genotypes. Genotype is the genetic constitution of an individual organism, majorly used in recombinant DNA technology. Genetic engineering is direct modification or manipulation of genes by using biotechnology.
- Used to develop recombinant DNA technology.
- Making of biofactories for the gene of interest.
- To produce medications like insulin, human growth hormone and blood clotting factors.
- RNA Transcription
- DNA Replication
- Genetic Manipulation
Related Conference of Microbial Genetics
Microbial Genetics Conference Speakers
- Advances in Therapies for Infectious Diseases
- Antimicrobial Properties of Medicinal Plants
- Antimicrobial Resistance
- Clinical Microbiology
- Diagnosis of Infectious Diseases
- Emerging Technologies in Clinical Microbiology laboratory
- Epidemiology of Human Infections
- Hepatitis Infection
- Lung Infections
- Microbial Genetics
- Microbial Physiology
- Nutrition and Bipartite Metabolism of Intracellular Pathogens
- Preventive Techniques for Infectious Diseases
- Role of physician in the Treatment of Infectious Diseases
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)