Mineralogy and Petralogy
Mineralogy is a study of geology specialization in the scientific study of chemistry, crystal structure and physical properties of minerals and mineralized artifacts. Specific studies within mineralogy include the process of mineral origin and formation, optical mineralogy, crystal structure, biomineralogy, their geographical distribution, as well as their utilization. As petralogy is the branch of geology. Petrology utilizes the fields of mineralogy, petrography, optical mineralogy, and chemical analysis to describe the composition and texture of rocks. Petrologists also include the principles of geochemistry and geophysics through the study of geochemical trends and cycles and the use of thermodynamic data and experiments to better understand the origins of rocks and coals.
- Mineral chemistry
- Crystal chemistry
- Optical mineralogy
- Sedimentary petrology
- Petrology of coal
- Metamorphic petralogy
- Igneous petralogy
Related Conference of Mineralogy and Petralogy
Mineralogy and Petralogy Conference Speakers
- Advanced Chemistry
- Emerging Trends in Computational Catalysis.
- Agrochemistry and Archaeometry
- Applications of Polymers in Synthetic chemistry.
- Applied and Advanced Chemistry
- Chemical Engineering
- Computational Chemistry
- Discovery and Design of Material chemistry
- Emerging technology on Supramolecular and Surface chemistry
- Environmental and Atmospheric chemistry
- Food Chemistry
- Future Strands in Geochemistry
- Green and Sustainable Chemistry
- Industrial and Engineering chemistry
- Latest Discoveries in Green Chemistry.
- Major Challenges in Environmental and Atmospheric chemistry
- Mineralogy and Petralogy
- Modern Approach Towards Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Nuclear and Quantum Chemistry
- Opportunities in Drug Discovery Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Supramolecular and Surface chemistry
- Technical Aspects of Analytical Chemistry
- Technological advancement in Organic Synthesis.