Mobile Satellite Communication Networks
Mobile satellite communication refers to networks of communications satellites intended for use with mobile and portable wireless telephones. The channel characterization of a mobile satellite communication which is an important and fast growing arm of wireless communication plays an important role in the transmission of information through a propagation medium from the transmitter to the receiver with minimum barest error rate putting into consideration the channel impairments of different geographical locations like urban, suburban, rural and hilly.
- Satellite Communications: Mobile and Fixed Services
- Satellite Broadcast Systems Engineering
- IP Networking over Next-Generation Satellite Systems
- Transmission Control Protocol (TCP)
- Mobile Broadband Satellite Services