Molecular & Cellular Medicine
Molecular & Cellular Medicine studies on five departments of health and disease: inflammatory & infectious disease, cancer, hereditary diseases, degenerative diseases & tissue engineering & regeneration.
Molecular medicine is a wide area, where physical, biological, chemical, bioinformatics & medical methods are used to describe mechanisms & molecular structures, identify central molecular & genetic errors of disease, and to develop molecular interferences to correct them. The molecular medicine perspective highlights cellular & molecular phenomena and interferences rather than the previous conceptual & observational focus on patients and their organs.
Cellular medicine is a wide range of biological procedures from structure & function of biomolecules to cell physiology to understand the irregular biological function at the cellular level. Cellular Medicine also describes an optimum regular intake of specific micronutrients as a basic preventative measure for maintaining health efficiently & safe control of many pathological conditions.
Related Conference of Molecular & Cellular Medicine
Molecular & Cellular Medicine Conference Speakers
- Case Reports
- Computational Molecular Biology
- DNA Damage and Repair
- DNA Replication and Recombination
- Molecular & Cellular Medicine
- Molecular Biology
- Molecular Biology Techniques
- Molecular Engineering & Modelling
- Molecular Genetics
- Molecular Microbiology & Biologics
- Nucleic Acid Methods & Synthesis
- Personalized Healthcare
- Recombinant DNA Technologies
- RNA & DNA Nanotechnology
- RNA Editing and Interference
- RNA Processing and Protein Synthesis
- Sequencing & Microarrays
- Thermodynamics of Nucleic Acid