Nano Biomolecular Engineering
Nano Molecular engineering is several means of manufacturing molecules or making new manufacturing materials using them. It may be used to make, on an extremely small scale, most typically one at a time, new molecules which may not exist in nature, or be unchanging beyond a very narrow variety of conditions. Molecular engineering is often called nanotechnology at which its techniques must operate. That term is reflected to be vague, however, due to misappropriation of the term in association with other techniques, like X-ray lithography, that are not used to make new free-floating ions or molecules.
- Recombinant DNA
- Site-Directed Mutagenesis
- Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Biomolecular Engineering Techniques Involved in Polymer Chain Reaction
- Bio-Immobilization and Bio-Conjugation
- Bio-Molecular Engineering in Industry