Natural Product Development
Natural products are essential sources of new pharmaceuticals. Natural treatments are inexpensive, accessible, safe and reliable. Product development includes Chemical screening of plants, animals, mineral substances and identification of biologically active substances.
Therapeutic activity of traditional medicine will be established by Biological and Preclinical study departments.
The World Health Organization has been promoting traditional medicine as a source of less expensive, comprehensive medical care, especially in developing countries. Over 50% of the best-selling pharmaceuticals in use today are derived from natural products.
Drug discovery involves the identification of new chemical entities of potential therapeutic value, which can be obtained through isolation from natural sources.
- Animal-Derived Extracts
- Natural Supplements
Related Conference of Natural Product Development
Natural Product Development Conference Speakers
- Acupuncture as an Alternative Medicine
- Alternative Medicine Market and Future Scope in China
- Alternative Medicine-Advanced Treatments & Current Research
- Ayurveda & Homeopathy
- Entrepreneurs Investment Meet
- Holistic Nutrition
- Importance of Herbal Medicine
- Natural Product Development
- Naturopathic Medicine
- Physical Therapies
- Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Traditional Veterinary Medicine