Network Driven Drug Discovery
This session of Network-Driven drug discovery is designed to visualize and understand the bigger picture of cells and disease mechanisms which would ultimately lead to an efficient way of creating better drugs. As a whole, it is basically an optimized and improvised version of this target-driven drug discovery and can be considered as-A computational network biology approach to drug discovery.
This session primarily represents with original research, contemporary developments in Computational chemistry, pathological interactions, molecular perturbations and several other network manifested techniques for the drug design.
The drug discovery chemistry Market Size worth $14.40 Billion By 2022 | CAGR: 11.6%.
The drug discovery chemistry market is expected to reach USD 14.40 Billion by 2022 from USD 8.32 Billion in 2017, at a CAGR of 11.6%. The major factors driving the growth of this market are increasing research and development expenditure, the inclination of major pharmaceutical companies towards outsourcing to avoid hurdles and increasing demand for outsourcing of analytical testing and clinical trial services.
- Drug Target Discovery
- Novel Drug Target Approaches
Related Conference of Network Driven Drug Discovery
Network Driven Drug Discovery Conference Speakers
- Advanced Chemistry
- Applications of Polymers in Synthetic chemistry.
- Challenges and Opportunities in CADD
- Discovery and Design of Material chemistry
- Emerging technology on Supramolecular and Surface chemistry
- Emerging Trends in Drug Design
- Latest Discoveries in Green Chemistry.
- Major Challenges in Environmental and Atmospheric chemistry
- Modern Approach Towards Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Network Driven Drug Discovery
- Technical Aspects of Analytical Chemistry
- Technological advancement in Organic Synthesis.