The neuroepidemological study is based on neurological diseases distribution and determinants of frequency in human populations. Traditionally, neuroepidemiology has been perceived for a long time as a science of incidence, prevalence, risk factors, natural history and prognosis of neurological disorders. One and only part of neuroepidemology is called non experimental neuroepidemology..
- Clinical traits of Neuronal Disorders
- Distribution of Frequency in Human Populations
- Evaluation of Determinants
- Statistical Reports of Prevalence
- Prognosis of Neurological Disorders
- Efficacy of Neural Interventions