NEUROLOGY CASE REPORTS
Neurology is defined as the branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of the nervous system that comprises the brain and the spinal cord.
Such reports case reports covers the entire spectrum of neurology as well as case reports and case series focusing on diseases of the nervous system, as well as abnormal neurological function.
Extensive research is going on in the study of common neurological disorders like Parkinson’s disease, Alzheimer disease, and migraine. Clinical neurophysiology is the sub-specialization of the branch of medicine which is associated with nerve conduction studies and electro diagnostic medicine.
It mainly includes:
- Case Reports On Brain Injury
- Case Reports On Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology
All the submitted manuscripts/abstracts undergo peer review by the subject matter experts under the supervision of the Editor-in-Chief or assigned Editorial committee member of the respective journals and QC department. Approval of at least two independent reviewers and the editor is mandatory for the acceptance of the manuscript/abstract for publication.
Related Conference of NEUROLOGY CASE REPORTS
Holiday Inn Paris - Porte de Clichy
NEUROLOGY CASE REPORTS Conference Speakers
- CASE REPORTS IN CARDIOLOGY
- CASE REPORTS ON AUTOPSY & ANESTHESIOLOGY
- CASE REPORTS ON CLINICAL NURSING & PALLIATIVE CARE
- CASE REPORTS ON OPTHALMOLOGY
- CASE REPORTS ON PROCTOLOGY OR COLORECTAL SURGERY
- CASE REPORTS ON PUBLIC & MENTAL HEALTH
- CASE REPORTS ON UROLOGY & GASTROENTEROLOGY
- CASE REPORTS ON VASCULAR AND ENDOVASCULAR SURGERY
- CLINICAL MICROBIOLOGY, IMMUNOLOGY AND INFECTIOUS DISEASES CASE REPORTS
- DENTISTRY, DERMATOLOGY AND AESTHETIC CASE REPORTS
- DIABETES & ENDOCRINOLOGY CASE REPORTS
- DIGITAL PATHOLOGY CASE REPORTS
- MEDICINE AND PHARMACOLOGY CASE REPORTS
- NEUROLOGY CASE REPORTS
- ONCOLOGY/CANCER SCIENCE CASE REPORTS
- PLASTIC SURGERY CASE REPORTS
- SURGERY CASE REPORTS