Pharma and Biotech Financial Outlook
The last few years have been a positive period overall for both the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. Most importantly, there has been a renaissance with regard to the increase in the number of new drugs approved and under development for the two segments of the business.
Many of these innovations are driven by new research methods and the growth of new therapeutic options, such as immune-related oncology drugs, personalized medicine, stem cells, and biologics. We are also witnessing the development of a greater number of drugs that cure diseases rather than just extend life.
The valuations of pharma and biotech companies in the public and M&A markets soared up until August/September of this year in part because of these positive developments. More recently, there has been a setback in public valuations due to the negative publicity about drug pricing.
The overall Pharmaceutical And Biotech Financial Outlook advertise totaled about $123 billion in 2014 and will keep on growing to reach almost $191 billion by 2019, showing a compound yearly development rate (CAGR) of 9.2% amid the conjecture time frame (2014 to 2019).
- Pharma’s Changing Landscape
- Boom in Biotech
- Pharma: What will the future bring?
- Biotech: What will the future bring?
Related Conference of Pharma and Biotech Financial Outlook
9th International Conference and Exhibition on Pharmaceutical Biotechnology & Biomedical Engineering
Chicago, Illinois, USA
(10 Plenary Forums - 1 Event)
Pharma and Biotech Financial Outlook Conference Speakers
- Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics
- Digital Pharma
- Drug Delivery Technologies
- Drug Development
- Drug Discovery
- Drug Targeting and Design
- Entrepreneurs Investment Meet
- Generics versus Big Pharma
- Globalized Pharma Sector
- Medico Marketing
- Nanotechnology in Drug Delivery
- Pharma and Biotech Financial Outlook
- Pharmaceutical Engineering
- Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology
- Pharmaceutical Process Validation
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Pharmaceutical Supply Chain Optimization
- Purpose and Principles of GMP
- R&D Advancement: Road to New Medicines
- Regulatory Requirements for Pharmaceuticals
- Smart Drug Delivery Systems
- Tamper-Evident Pharmaceutical Packaging