Preventive Techniques for Infectious Diseases
Infectious diseases mainly caused by microorganisms like bacteria, virus or fungi. These are enters in to the body and alter the functions of various systems, abnormal functioning leads to illness and in severe cases it will cause death also. To avoid this situations prevention is the best method. Some of the basic preventive methods are as follows.
- Personal hygiene is the primary way to prevent infectious diseases.
- Maintenance of surroundings neat and clean.
- In-take of healthy and good food.
- Use antibiotics in the prescribed limits.
- Formulation methods of vaccines
- Importance of antibiotics
Related Conference of Preventive Techniques for Infectious Diseases
Preventive Techniques for Infectious Diseases Conference Speakers
- Advances in Therapies for Infectious Diseases
- Antimicrobial Properties of Medicinal Plants
- Antimicrobial Resistance
- Clinical Microbiology
- Diagnosis of Infectious Diseases
- Emerging Technologies in Clinical Microbiology laboratory
- Epidemiology of Human Infections
- Hepatitis Infection
- Lung Infections
- Microbial Genetics
- Microbial Physiology
- Nutrition and Bipartite Metabolism of Intracellular Pathogens
- Preventive Techniques for Infectious Diseases
- Role of physician in the Treatment of Infectious Diseases
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)