Prospectives of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Pharmaceutical Chemistry is that the science handling the composition and preparation of chemical compounds utilized in medical diagnoses and therapies. Medicinal chemistry and pharmaceutical chemistry square measure disciplines at the intersection of chemistry, particularly especially synthetic organic chemistry, and pharmacology and numerous alternative biological specialties, wherever they're committed style, chemical synthesis and development for market of pharmaceutical agents, or bio-active. Pharmaceutical chemistry encompasses drugs design, drug developed, drug synthesis , and also the analysis of drug effectivity (how effective it's in treating a condition) and drug safety. before the nineteenth century, colleges of pharmacy trained pharmacists and physicians the way to prepare medicative remedies from natural organic product or inorganic materials. By discovering and structurally characterizing compounds with medicative activity, chemists square measure ready to style new medicine with increased efficiency and shriveled adverse side effects.
Drug discovery is that the core of pharmaceutical chemistry. The drug discovery method includes all the stages of drug development, from targeting a sickness or medical condition to toxicity studies in animals, or even, by some definitions, testing the drug on human subjects. Typically, conditions that have an effect on a bigger proportion of the population health, receive a lot of attention and a lot of analysis funding. Antiulcer medicine and Diabetic cholesterol- reducing agents square measure presently the therapeutic areas of greatest emphasis. To develop a drug to target a specific disease, researchers try to understand the biological mechanism responsible for that condition. If the biochemical pathways leading up to the disease are understood, scientists attempt to design drugs that will block one or several of the steps of the disease's progress. Alternatively, drugs that boost the body's own defence mechanism may be appropriate.
Pharmaceutical chemistry devoted to scientific and technical research on the creation of new drugs and the improvement of manufacturing technology of drugs and intermediates. It cover the entire spectrum of new drug research, including methods of synthesis; results of pharmacological, toxicological, and biochemical studies; investigation of structure - activity relationships in prediction of new compounds; methods and technical facilities used; and problems associated with the development of ecologically safe and economically feasible methods of industrial production.
- Macromolecules Applied to Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Analgesic, Anesthetic, Antidiarrheal, Antifungal and Antipyretic Drugs
- Chemical aspects of drug metabolism and drug action.
- Quantum Chemical Methods
- Physical biology, Chemical biology and Computational biology and chemistry
- Macrocyclic Drugs and Synthetic Methodologies toward Macrocycles
- Antihypertensive, Antihypertensive, Antituberculosis and Antiviral Drugs
- Role of receptors in the mechanism of action of treatment of diseases
- Identification of novel therapeutic targets for the treatment of various disease
Related Conference of Prospectives of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Prospectives of Pharmaceutical Chemistry Conference Speakers
- Advanced Organic Chemistry
- Drug Design and Drug Delivery
- Drug Discovery and Therapy
- Flow Chemistry (Pharmaceutical Chemistry)
- Genesis of Novel Drugs
- Green Chemistry
- Heterocyclic Chemistry Compounds
- Modern Analytical Techniques
- Molecular Stereochemistry
- Pharmaceutical Drug Impurities
- Pharmaceutical Market
- Pharmacology Studies
- Prospectives of Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- QSAR in Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Technologies in Natural Products