Radiation Toxicity and Patient Safety
Radiation Toxicity is caused due to Software Malfunction in Radiotherapy machine or from excessive exposure to Ionizing Radiation. It causes Acute Radiation Sickness and Radiation dermatitis. It can be prevented by using the right test and the right dose of Radiation to achieve the desired Diagnostic objective.
Some Preventive Trials include
• Washing Practice
• Topical Corticosteroid Agents
• Avoiding unnecessary exposure to radiation.
• Persons working in Radiation Hazard areas should wear badges to measure their exposure level.
• Protective shields should always be placed over the parts of the body not being treated or studied during x-ray imaging tests or Radiation Therapy.
- Acute Radiation Sickness
- Radiation Dermatitis
- Preventive Trials of Radiotoxicity
Related Conference of Radiation Toxicity and Patient Safety
Radiation Toxicity and Patient Safety Conference Speakers
- Advancements in Neuroimaging
- Advances in Neuroradiology
- Clinical Neurology and Neuro-Nursing
- Cognitive Neurology and Brain Mapping
- Cognitive Neuroscience and Cognitive Psychology
- Functional and Structural Neuroimaging
- Nanotechnology and Nanotoxicology in Neuroscience
- Neuroendocrine Immunology
- Neuroimaging in Neurological disorders
- Neurolaw-freedom of mind
- Radiation Toxicity and Patient Safety
- Radio Immunotherapy
- Sports Neurology