Recent Advance Treatment in Gastroenterology
- Probiotics are being utilized with incrementing frequency as a treatment for several medical conditions such as allergic diseases, bacterial diseases, renal diseases & renal cancer as well as urinary tract infections, & aversion of dental caries/respiratory infections. Probiotics are utilized as a treatment for a variety of gastrointestinal disorders.
- The utilization of antibiotic therapy spreads to rise as a result of accumulations of evidence of aid in both primary & secondary treatment strategies for gastrointestinal disease and in gastrointestinal complications such as bleeding & ulceration. These jeopardies may be further promoted by the use of other adjunctive medications, such as corticosteroids, anticoagulants.
- New techniques to prevent and diagnose viral hepatitis C virus (HCV) are evolving exponentially. With the prelude of interferon‐α monotherapy predicated on triple therapies with pegylated interferon‐α and ribavirin, it increases the percentage of curing patients infected with HCV genotype-1 approximately 70%.
- Elobixibat and Its Potential Role in Chronic Idiopathic Constipation
- The Role of Capsule Endoscopy in Acute Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- Clostridium Difficile Infection: Management Strategies for a Difficult Disease
- The Role of Personalized Medicine in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
- Endoscopic Approaches to Treatment of Achalasia
Related Conference of Recent Advance Treatment in Gastroenterology
August 29-30, 2018
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
September 17-18, 2018
| Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
October 29-30, 2018
| San Francisco, California, USA
July 22-23, 2019
Recent Advance Treatment in Gastroenterology Conference Speakers
- Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Endoscopic Ultrasonography
- Gastroenterological Pathology
- Gastroenterological Transplantation
- Gastroenterologists: What makes them different?
- Gastrointestinal Carcinogenesis and Therapeutics
- Gastrointestinal Diseases during Pregnancy and Lactation
- Gastrointestinal Disorders and Symptoms
- Gastrointestinal Radiology and Imaging
- Liver and Biliary Diseases
- Obesity and Bariatric Surgery
- Paediatric-Neonatal Gastroenterology and Nutrition
- Recent Advance Treatment in Gastroenterology
- Veterinary Gastroenterology