Rhinitis and Rhinosinusitis - Types and Treatment
Rhinitis is a condition occurs due to inflammation and irritation of Mucous membrane. The inflammation is caused by the degranulation of mast cells in the nose. Irritation of mucous membrane is caused due to allergens like pollen and dander. Rhinitis can be classified as Allergic Rhinitis and non-Allergic Rhinitis basing on the causative agent. Allergic rhinitis is more common in some countries than others; in the United States, about 10%–30% of adults are affected annually.Fungal and Bacterial Rhinosinusitis is caused due to microorganisms affecting the nasal membranes. Infectious Rhinitis or Rhinosinusitis can be treated by vaccinations while allergic rhinitis can be treated by intranasal corticosteroids and antihistamines.
Related conference to Rhinitis, Rhinosinusitis & Common Cold- Types and Treatment:
- 3rd Rhinology and Otology Conference, April 25-27, 2016, UAE
- 2nd Sleep Disorders Conference, November 28-30, 2016, USA
- 2nd Neurological Disorders and Stroke Conference, April 28-30, 2016 UAE
- Head and Neck Surgery Conference, November 30-December 01, 2015, USA
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Conference, October 03-05, 2016, USA
- 59th Austrian Society for Ear, Nose and Throat, Head and Neck Surgery Conference, Tirol Austria.
- Head and Neck Surgery, American Academy of Otorhinolayngology, Dallas, US.
- 24th Functional & Aesthetic Rhinoplasty Stuttgart advanced course, Stuttgart, Germany.
- 68th Association Of Otolaryngologists Of India Annual Conference, Gurgaon, India.
- Lausanne Airway Course, Vaud, Switzerland
- Allergic and non-allergic rhinitis
- Innate and adaptive immunity in allergic respiratory inflammation
- Infectious & atrophic rhinitis
- Fungal & acute rhinosinusitis
- Pediatric rhinosinusitis
- Rhinosinusitis- Complications, diagnosis, treatment
- Etiologic factors in chronic rhinosinusitis
- Microbiology of rhinosinusitis and antimicrobial resistance
- Bacterial Rhinosinusitis
Related Conference of Rhinitis and Rhinosinusitis - Types and Treatment
Rhinitis and Rhinosinusitis - Types and Treatment Conference Speakers
- Anatomical and Physiological Disorder of Ear, Nose & Throat
- Diseases of Middle and Inner ear
- Ear Disorders
- Head and Neck Oncology
- Hearing Impairment and Deafness- Causes and Treatment
- New Treatment Approaches for Hearing & Speech Disorders
- Rhinitis and Rhinosinusitis - Types and Treatment
- Sinonasal Disorders and Surgical Treatment
- Sinusitis- Types and Treatment
- Surgery for Nasal Disorders
- Surgical Approaches for Ear Disorders
- Surgical Approaches for Larynx in Adults and Pediatrics