Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- STDs like gonorrhoea and syphilis were caused by bacteria.
- STDs like HIV, hepatitis B were caused by viruses, trichomoniasisis caused by parasites.
Causative organisms of STDs lie in semen, blood, vaginal secretions and sometimes in saliva. These are transmitted through vaginal, anal or oral sex. In some cases these may spread through skin contact or sharing of toothbrushes and needles.
STDs are chronic diseases proper treatment for these diseases is not available. Prevention is better than treatment for this STDs.
- HIV Infections
- Aetiology of STDs
- Clinical studies of STDs
- Inventions in the treatment of STDs
Related Conference of Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs) Conference Speakers
- Advances in Therapies for Infectious Diseases
- Antimicrobial Properties of Medicinal Plants
- Antimicrobial Resistance
- Clinical Microbiology
- Diagnosis of Infectious Diseases
- Emerging Technologies in Clinical Microbiology laboratory
- Epidemiology of Human Infections
- Hepatitis Infection
- Lung Infections
- Microbial Genetics
- Microbial Physiology
- Nutrition and Bipartite Metabolism of Intracellular Pathogens
- Preventive Techniques for Infectious Diseases
- Role of physician in the Treatment of Infectious Diseases
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)