Thousands of years ago, on a small rocky planet orbiting a modest star in an ordinary spiral galaxy, our remote ancestors looked up and wondered about their place between Earth and sky. Like them, we ask the same profound questions, such as how did the universe begin? Today, we are beginning to answer these questions. Using scientific tools that range from abstract mathematics and computer modelling to laboratories and observatories, humans are filling in the details of the amazing story of the universe. Exploration of our moon, our ruddy neighbour Mars, and in fact, the entire solar system has played a vital role in understanding different conditions and phenomena that might have prevailed and occurred on our own planet which eventually brought it to where it is now. Efforts are on-going to understand the nature and phenomena of the universe, understand the fundamental laws of space, time, and energy and to trace the cycles that have created the conditions for our own existence, to observe signals from the Big Bang, all to unveil the hidden truths of the universe. Scientists are vigorously searching for the birth of stars and finding planetary systems in our region of the galaxy, including those capable of harboring life, in an effort to learn whether life exists beyond our solar system.
The global market for devices in satellite and space technologies was estimated to total $18.5 billion in 2012 and is projected to increase to $19.5 billion in 2013; the market should total $21.4 billion by 2018 and have a five-year compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.9% from 2013 to 2018.
Space Science is the study and research of issues specifically related to space flight/ travel and space exploration. It comprises of interdisciplinary fields e.g. Stellar, Solar, Galactic and Extragalactic astronomy, Planetary Science and Physical Cosmology, Astrobiology, Astrochemistry, Astrophysics, Space plasma physics, Orbital mechanics/ Astrodynamics, Atmospheric/ Environmental Science, Satellite and Space Communications, Aerospace engineering, Control engineering, Space environment and Space medicine.
- Asteroids and Meteorites
- Analysis and application of speciated mercury data
- Giant planet atmospheres
- Atmospheres of terrestrial planets and moons
Related Conference of Space Science
Space Science Conference Speakers
Are you interested in
- Alarming alerts and Early warning systems - Natural Hazards Congress (Japan)
- Climate Change - Natural Hazards Congress (Japan)
- Coastal Geography - Natural Hazards Congress (Japan)
- Disaster risk Management - Natural Hazards Congress (Japan)
- Ecosystems and Biodiversity - Natural Hazards Congress (Japan)
- Environmental Pollution - Natural Hazards Congress (Japan)
- Floodway Analysis - Natural Hazards Congress (Japan)
- Geographic Information & Remote sensing - Natural Hazards Congress (Japan)
- Geological disasters and Earthquakes - Natural Hazards Congress (Japan)
- Geosciences - Natural Hazards Congress (Japan)
- Global Warming - Natural Hazards Congress (Japan)
- Health disasters & Epidemics - Natural Hazards Congress (Japan)
- Meteorological hazards - Natural Hazards Congress (Japan)
- Space disasters - Natural Hazards Congress (Japan)