Surgical and cosmetic dermatology
Cosmetic dermatology is the comprehensive term that deals with the specialties of improving and treating the appearance and condition of the skin cosmetically. The treating conditions include scars, skin laxity, wrinkles, moles, excess fat, cellulite, unwanted hair, skin discoloration, and spider veins. These techniques include both surgical and non-surgical procedures.
- Cosmetic Injectable Treatments like Lip augmentation, Non-surgical rhinoplasty, Double chin reduction etc.
- Laser and Light-Based Procedures as Skin resurfacing, Laser hair removal, Photodynamic therapy, Intense pulsed light (IPL) treatments, Red marks (spider veins, stretch marks, vascular birthmarks, red scars, rosacea) treatments, Scar revision, Tattoo remov
- Non-surgical Body Contouring and Skin-tightening Treatments and Other Cosmetic Procedures like Chemical peels, Eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty), Face-lift, Fat Transfer, Liposuction, Micro-needling, Vaginal rejuvenation (labiaplasty) etc.
Related Conference of Surgical and cosmetic dermatology
Surgical and cosmetic dermatology Conference Speakers
- Acne and rosacea
- Aesthetic Dermatology
- Alternative Medicine Solutions
- Atopic dermatitis and other dermatitis
- Autoimmune and systemic diseases
- Hair and Nails
- Laser Surgery
- Pediatric dermatology
- Plastic and Reconstructive surgery
- Psoriasis and other papulosquamous disorders
- Skin cancer
- Surgical and cosmetic dermatology
- Urticaria and Angioedema