Sustainable agriculture is usually related to natural or organic farming, and it is also related to those farming systems. However it's additionally grounded during a nice field of analysis and knowledge domain, as well as data of the interactions between crops and soils; the nutrient and water desires of crops; and handling of crop pests. One approach to this is the practice of precision agriculture. Sustainable agriculture encompasses variety of different technologies still as well as integrated pest management, agroforestry systems, cover crops and green manures, and crop residue management in no-tillage or reduced-tillage systems.
Benefits of sustainable agriculture include:
- Prevents Pollution: Sustainable agriculture means any waste a farm produces remains within the farms ecosystem. In this way the waste cannot cause pollution.
- Contributes to Environmental conservation: Sustainable agriculture helps to fill the land and other natural resources such as water and air. This filling ensures that these natural resources will be able and useful for future generations to sustain life.
- Reduction in Cost: The use of sustainable agriculture reduces the requirement for fossil fuels, leading to vital value savings in terms of purchasing as well as transporting them. This successively lessens the overall costs involved in farming.
- Crop rotation.
- Cover crops.
- Cover crops.
- Soil enrichment.
- Natural pest predators.
- Bio intensive integrated pest management.
Related Conference of Sustainable Agriculture
Sustainable Agriculture Conference Speakers
Are you interested in
- Clinical Nutrition - (Australia)
- Current Advances in Nutrition & Food Sciences - (Australia)
- Dairy Food and its Commercial Future - (Australia)
- Food & Nutrients - (Australia)
- Food & Nutritional Disorders - (Australia)
- Food & Nutritional Therapy - (Australia)
- Food Engineering - (Australia)
- Food Packing & Grading - (Australia)
- Food related Chronic Diseases - (Australia)
- Food Safety, Quality & Policy - (Australia)
- Food Science & Chemistry - (Australia)
- Food Science & Technology - (Australia)
- Food Security & Farming Machinery - (Australia)
- Global Food loses & Food Waste - (Australia)
- Medicinal Food - (Australia)
- Nutrigenomics - (Australia)
- Nutrition and Dietetics - (Australia)
- Nutrition in Cancer care - (Australia)
- Nutrition in Women - (Australia)
- Nutritional Sciences - (Australia)
- Pharma & Nutraceuticals - (Australia)
- Probiotics & Functional Foods - (Australia)
- Protien Sciences - (Australia)
- Public Health Nutrition - (Australia)
- Sports Nutrition - (Australia)