Technological advancement in Organic Synthesis.
The session of Organic synthesis hovers under the research in the synthesis of organic compounds via organic reactions. Due to a higher level of complexity, organic molecules have now been evolved to such a broader domain that its study of synthesis is now done in a separate branch of chemistry. Governing on these facts, this session will be featuring a deep discussion on the synthesis of both inorganic and highly complexed organic compounds. The major topic of discussion will be
- Chiral synthesis
- Natural products synthesis
- Synthetic methodology
- New synthetic technologies
- Synthesis of nano- and functionalized Materials
Related Conference of Technological advancement in Organic Synthesis.
Technological advancement in Organic Synthesis. Conference Speakers
- Advanced Chemistry
- Applications of Polymers in Synthetic chemistry.
- Challenges and Opportunities in CADD
- Discovery and Design of Material chemistry
- Emerging technology on Supramolecular and Surface chemistry
- Emerging Trends in Drug Design
- Latest Discoveries in Green Chemistry.
- Major Challenges in Environmental and Atmospheric chemistry
- Modern Approach Towards Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Network Driven Drug Discovery
- Technical Aspects of Analytical Chemistry
- Technological advancement in Organic Synthesis.