Telemedicine is the practice of medicine using technology to deliver care at a distance. A physician uses telecommunications technology for diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of diseases and injuries. All of the healthcare services are provided to patients remotely via video, smartphones, email, etc. Telemedicine aids in the management of chronic conditions, medication management, follow-up visits, and video consultations with specialists. The aim of telemedicine is to make health management easier for patients and to improve the efficiency of healthcare delivery. A greater effort is being made to:
Expand access to care: remote hospitals can provide emergency and intensive care services.
Improve health outcomes: pateints can receive early diagnosis, reduce hospitalisxation as well as reduced mortality rates.
Address shortages and mis-distribution of healthcare providers: Specialists can serve more patients via tele health technologies.
Support healthcare education programs: rural physicians can consult with specialists more easily.
Support patients and their families
Related Conference of Telemedicine
Telemedicine Conference Speakers
- Artificial Intelligence
- Big data analytics
- Biostatics, Data management
- Clinical Research informatics
- Digital Healthcare Technology
- e- Prescription
- Health Information Technology in Rural Healthcare
- Health Information technology to improve consumer/ public healthcare system
- Health IT Policy and Marketing
- Healthcare Informatics and Innovations
- Imaging informatics
- Information & communication technology in Healthcare
- Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM)
- Translational Bioinformatics (TBI)