Traditional medication began and has developed more than a large number of years. Traditional Medicine is an arrangement of essential social insurance that incorporates needle therapy, Chinese home grown medication, therapeutic back rub, exercise and breathing treatment and diet and way of life counsel. In Australia, the most prominent types of TCM social insurance are needle therapy and Herbal Medicine. It has a continuous history of advancement in China and different parts of East Asia going back a great many years.
- Chinese oriential medicine.
Related Conference of Traditional medicine
Traditional medicine Conference Speakers
- Alternative Medicine
- Ayurvedic medicine
- Ayurvedic treatment for diabetes
- Conventional Oriental Medicine
- Evolution of Alternative Medicine
- Herbal Drugs and Herbal Cosmetics
- Homeopathic treatment for cancer
- Homeopathy medicine and holistic health
- Japanese conventional Drugs
- Traditional medicine
- Unani drug system and siddha medication