Innovation in irradiation has resulted in exceptional progress within the quality of care and outcomes as a result of the growing ability to spot and target tumors with a high accuracy and preciseness. So as to introduce unceasingly within the face of future challenges and opportunities, translating analysis findings into clinical follow is incredibly necessary.
Translational research includes:
· Rate of clinical testing of preclinical and technological findings.
· Percentage of preclinical studies routinely implemented in clinical practice.
· Facilitators of and barriers to the execution process in the clinical environment.
Related Conference of Translational Radiooncology
Translational Radiooncology Conference Speakers
- Advanced Radiation Therapies and technologies
- Applied Radiation Biology
- Biomarkers in Radiooncology
- Clinical trials in Cancer Treatment
- Combinatorial therapies
- Computer assisted tomography
- Dosimetry & Treatment Planning
- Immuno - Oncology Research
- Medical informatics
- Medical Radiation Physics
- Molecular Radiooncology
- Nanotechnology in Radio oncology
- Nuclear Medicine
- Outcomes of new radiotherapy techniques
- Pediatric Radiooncology
- Translational Radiooncology