Open Access Journals gaining more Readers and Citations
700 Journals and 15,000,000 Readers Each Journal is getting 25,000+ Readers
National Chung Hsing University,Depart. Materials Engineering, Assistant Professor 2002/ 02 ~ 2006/ 07. The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, USA Depart. Materials Science and Engineering Postdoctoral Researcher 2000/10 ~ 2001/12. National Cheng Kung University Depart. Materials science and Engineering Postdoctoral Researcher 1999/07 ~ 2000/09.
1 Recycling of Lowâgrade magnesium scraps and its application for H2 generation
2 Formation of anionâexchangeable coating on magnesium scrap surface for the removal of fluoride ions from waste water
3 CO2 recycling and CO2âassisting innovative process for chemical conversion coating treatment and the multiâfunctional conversion coatings on highâpurity Mg and Mg alloy.
Honours and awards
1. First prize of the "2007 Light metal Innovative Application Contest", organized by Industrial Development Bureau, Ministry of Economic Affairs, Taiwan, ROC. "Hydrogenâonâdemand: magnesium scrap / seawater to generate H2"
2. "The best paper award", 2006 Taiwan Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Conference and the Taiwanâ Hong kungâ China Hydrogen Energy Forum, organized by Taiwan Association for Hydrogen Energy and Fuel Cell (THEFC) Paper: Recycling of Endâofâlife Magnesium Alloy Scraps to generate Hydrogen Energy.
3. “Invited Lecture”, The YSR 6th PanâYellow Sea Rim International Symposium on Magnesium Alloys, Nov. 22â24, 2011, Sejong Hotel, Seoul, Korea.
4. Editorial Board of ISRN Metallurgy (https://www.hindawi.com/isrn/metallurgy/editors/)
5. “Best Poster Award”, 2nd Asia Symposium on Magnesium Alloys, October 1â3, 2007, Fukuoka, Japan. Paperï¼Passivation of Magnesium Alloy in Tap Water and the Corrosion Resistance of the Passive Layer to Protect the Alloy from Corrosion. eni award 2014 â CV 3.
6. “Merit Prize of Oral Session”, 11th International Conference on Clean Energy , Nov. 2â5, 2011, FengâChia University, Taichung, Taiwan. Paper: Fabrication of AlâLi and Al2Li3/Al4Li9 intermetallic compounds by molten salt electrolysis and their application for hydrogen generation from water.
1. Recycling of Lowâgrade magnesium scraps and its application for H2 generation.
2. Formation of anionâexchangeable coating on magnesium scrap surface for the removal of fluoride ions from waste water.
3. CO2 recycling and CO2âassisting innovative process for chemical conversion coating treatment and the multiâfunctional conversion coatings on highâpurity Mg and Mg alloy.
Make the best use of Scientific Research and information from our 700 + peer reviewed, Open Access Journals