Open Access Journals gaining more Readers and Citations
700 Journals and 15,000,000 Readers Each Journal is getting 25,000+ Readers
Dr. Rasa Ruseckaite, PhD, is a Research Fellow at the Clinical Registry Unit, Department of Epidemiology and Preventive Medicine, Monash University, Melbourne Australia. Originally from Lithuania, Rasa was awarded a scholarship to undertake a doctorate in neuroscience to investigate new diagnostic tests for multiple sclerosis at the Australian National University in 2001. This was her second doctorate, her first being in computer science in which she studied the early prediction of epilepsy. Dr Ruseckaite has already published numerous papers on early prediction of visual perception disorders, epilepsy and multiple sclerosis. She has also been in involved on a large number of retrospective compensation database studies, and more recently she has been focussing on cancer registries, patient reported outcome measures and quality of life.
• Clinical quality registries. Cancer research. Prostate cancer. New treatments. • Pharmaceutical devices.
• Patient reported outcome measures and health related quality of life. Psychometric tools.
• Safety. Recovery. Compensation. Occupational Health. Return to Work. Research translation to practise.
• Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Optimization, Neuro-modelling.
• Resuscitation, Rapid Response Teams, Sedation, Clinical Decision Making, Clinical Research, Clinical Trials and GCP.
• EEG and multifocal VEP Recording and Processing.
• Visual Perception, Neuro-ophthalmology, Dark Adaptation, Light Adaptation.
• Epilepsy, Schizophrenia, Dementia, Stroke, Multiple Sclerosis, Glaucoma.
• Rehabilitation Techniques, wellness, tai chi, meditation and holistic medicine.
Make the best use of Scientific Research and information from our 700 + peer reviewed, Open Access Journals