Open Access Journals gaining more Readers and Citations
700 Journals and 15,000,000 Readers Each Journal is getting 25,000+ Readers
Vladimir M. Zemskov is a Professor of Allergy and Immunology and also the Head of “Clinical Immunology” Group at Vishnevsky Surgery Institute, Moscow, Russia. He did his postgraduate studies during 1961-1964 in the laboratory of Microbiology and Immunology at Institute of Biophysics, Ministry of Health in Moscow, SU. He completed his master's in 1965 and obtained PhD in 1974. He was a fellow of the Institute of SU Ministry of Health Medical and Biological Problems from 1964-1976 and Head of the Laboratory of Immunology, Cardiology Research Center of SU the Ministry of Health, from 1976-1980. He is serving as an editorial board member for 3 American and one Russian journals and a peer-reviewer for two scientific journals. He has published a total of over 480 scientific papers, including 7 textbooks on clinical immunology for medical universities and academies. Vladimir M. Zemskov is an academician of Russian Academy of Natural Sciences (Department of "Clinical and Experimental Medicine") and the Russian Academy of Medical and Technical Sciences (Department of "Environmental Health, Biotechnology, Medicine and Economics of Industry"), honored Scientist of Russia, winner of the RUSSIA Government Prize
1. The fundamental questions of molecular cell-based operation and activation of phagocytic cells, and their heterogeneity.
2. Intercellular contact interactions, integrin and RGD-receptors, and other molecules.
3. Immunomodulation, immunopharmacology, and clinical and environmental Immunology (developing new approaches to the diagnosis of immunodeficiencies, their extent, principles on the use of immunomodulators, depending on their efficiency of the genetic system of the organism, set formula immune system disorders, immunomodulators targets, develop alternative principles of immunocorrection, immune new schemes for different diseases.
4. Immunomodulatory properties of nucleic acids, its tachyphylaxis, detoxifying, metabolism-normalizing and other potency.
5. Researching the immune system in patients with burns, purulent surgery, sepsis, cardiac surgery and abdominal surgery, vascular surgery etc.
6. The studies in the field of environmental immunology to study the immune system working in hazardous industries.
Make the best use of Scientific Research and information from our 700 + peer reviewed, Open Access Journals