Open Access Journals gaining more Readers and Citations
700 Journals and 15,000,000 Readers Each Journal is getting 25,000+ Readers
Prof. Dr. Eng. Taher Rajab Kaddar joined the Damascus University in September 2017 as full time member of Staff. He completed his PhD at "Gheorghe Asachi" Technical University of IASI, in 1985 and subsequently worked as a researcher and the head of the textile division, and then head of the studies department in the General Establishment of Textile Industries in Damascus, Syria, a lecturer in Damascus University at the Faculty of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering, assistant director of the Directorate of Manufacturing and Chairman of Scientific Research and Industrial Development Department in the Military Housing Establishment (MILIHOUSE), and then director of Manufacturing Directorate. Management representative of MILIHOUSE for quality management systems. Member of the teaching staff Professor in the rank of excellent and first class. Head of Textile and spinning Engineering department in Faculty of Chemical and Petroleum Engineering in Al-Baath University previously, member of the Central Committee for Quality and accreditation at Al-Baath University. Head of scientific committee-of AL Basel exhibition for inventions and creations, Damascus , Syria (1992-2003). Taher's main activities and responsibilities are Education & training & Consulting & Scientific Research in Higher Education..
Taher’s major research interest is to enhance understanding, organizing, developing the Textile Industry and their techniques, research outcomes, the invention process, Quality Management Systems (QMS) ISO 9000 standards, Environmental Management Systems (EMS) ISO 14000 standards, Renewable Energies, Eco-label and their implementation in Textile Industry and their techniques, and the integration between this International Systems. with specific reference to Syrian companies. His future direction and potential of his work to continue the work he started in University teaching and scientific research in the field of developing textile industries and technologies in general and the following Specialty Areas:-
1) Engineered textile technology and structures (Weaving technology weaving Factory design, carpets , velvet and upholstery fabrics , architecture and construction textiles, smart textiles filtration textiles, geotextiles, medical textiles, military and defense textiles, paper machine clothing, safety and protective textiles, sports and recreation materials, transportation textiles, general industrial textiles)
2) Textile structural composites (analysis, manufacturing and testing)
3)Nano textiles and nanotechnology
4) Computer aided design and modeling of fibers, yarns and fabrics
5) Fiber, yarn and fabric formation and properties
6) Textile machinery and manufacturing (spinning, weaving, braiding, knitting, nonwovens, tufting)
7) Testing and analysis of fibers, yarns, fabrics and composites.
The last One of his recent research is concerned with Environmental Management Systems & Renewable Energies & Its Implementations in the Textile Industry ,was presented in World Environment Day 2018 ,organized by the Higher Institute for Environmental Research and Faculty of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering in Tishreen University, Syria in June 5-6,2018. Taher is a member of the Honorable Editorial Board of Textile Science and Engineering. He has also acted as a reviewer for a number of international journals in textile field .
|Opinion Article: J Textile Sci Eng 2018, 8: 364|
Make the best use of Scientific Research and information from our 700 + peer reviewed, Open Access Journals