Open Access Journals gaining more Readers and Citations
700 Journals and 15,000,000 Readers Each Journal is getting 25,000+ Readers
B.S. (Mechanical Engineering) Michigan State University, 1965
M.S. (Engineering Mechanics) The University of Michigan, 1966
Ph.D. (Engineering Mechanics) The University of Michigan, 1968
1966-1968 Teaching Fellow, Engineering Mechanics Department of the University of Michigan.
• 1968-1969 Associate Research Engineer, The Highway Safety Research Institute of the University of Michigan.
• 1969-1970 Assistant Professor, Engineering Sciences Department of the Middle East Technical University, Ankara, Turkey.
• 1970-1971 Associate Research Engineer, The Highway Safety Research Institute of the University of Michigan.
• 1971-1974 Assistant Professor, Engineering Mechanics Department of The Ohio State University.
• 1974-1977 Associate Professor, Engineering Mechanics Department of The Ohio State University.
• 1977-1994 Professor, Engineering Mechanics Department and Director of Biomechanics Laboratory of The Ohio State University.
• 1994-1995 Professor, Department of Aeronautical Engineering, Applied Mechanics and Aviation of The Ohio State University (Professor Emeritus, 1995 - ).
• 1995-2003 Professor and Chairman of Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of South Alabama.
• 2003-2011 Professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, University of South Alabama (Professor Emeritus, 2011-)
Biomechanics: head injury problems, experimental and theoretical mechanics of the major articulating joints of the human body, biological material properties, biodynamic modeling of various parts of the human body.
Mechanics: Continuum mechanics, emphasizing fluid-solid interaction problems, wave propagation theory, dynamic analyses of shells, optimization, and numerical methods.
European Society of Movement Analysis for Adults and Children ESMAC Committee member September 2005 – Present
Responsable for the Good Practise Guidelines in clinical gait analysis.
Journal of Forensic Biomechanics, Associate Editor June 2011 – Present.
Member of the Academy of Medical Science in Catalonia and the Balearic Islands
Applied Biomechanics and Motion Analysis for clinical, sports and legal applications.Network
Make the best use of Scientific Research and information from our 700 + peer reviewed, Open Access Journals