Open Access Journals gaining more Readers and Citations
700 Journals and 15,000,000 Readers Each Journal is getting 25,000+ Readers
Aims & Scope of Special Issue, Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry in Clinical, Occupational and Forensic medicine
Mass Spectrometry & Purification Techniques (MSPT) OMICS International is an open access journal. The goal of the special issue with title Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry in Clinical, Occupational and Forensic medicine to provide a platform for scientists, researchers and practitioners in medical research and academia all over the world to present views, discuss new issues, and promote developments in all areas of Chromatography - Mass Spectrometry and Purification Techniques connected to medical research, sanitary, pharmacological toxicology, occupational toxicology, environmental medical related toxicology and new forensic developments as well as clinical analysis.
We are also interested in:
1) Short reports—2-5 page papers where an author can present an idea with theoretical background, but has not yet completed the research needed for a complete paper or an author presents preliminary data
2) Short communications—2-5 page papers
3) Technical notes—2-5 page papers
4) Proposals for new applications of Chromatography - Mass Spectrometry in medical research
5) Letters to the Editor
6) Reviews or book reviews—comments and critiques (the number of pages is not restricted)
All proposals should be submitted to https://www.editorialmanager.com/chemistryjournals/ or send as an e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office at [email protected]
Once accepted and published, all special issues will be released under an open access system through OMICS International and will be freely available for reading, downloading, and printing.
For further information on special issue guidelines and submission process, please contact [email protected]