alexa Pulmonary valve disease | Italy | PDF | PPT| Case Reports | Symptoms | Treatment

OMICS International organises 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events every year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open Access Journals which contains over 50000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.

Pulmonary Valve Disease

  • Share this page
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Google+
  • Pinterest
  • Blogger
  • Pulmonary valve disease

    Pulmonary valve disease is condition refers to any disorder of your heart's pulmonary valve, which is responsible for keeping blood from your heart flowing properly to your lungs. This is the valve separating the right ventricle (one of the chambers in the heart) and the pulmonary artery. The pulmonary artery carries oxygen-poor blood to the lungs.

  • Pulmonary valve disease

    In Italy statistical analysis of pulmonary valve disease were given result as that in the time interval 1970–2002 a series of 182 primary CT, 21 autoptic and 161 bioptic, mostly consisting of myxomas (121, 66.5%), were studied. Fifteen (8%) primary CT were located at the valve level: three autoptic (two male and one female patient, mean (SD) age 78 (4) years) and 12 bioptic (seven male and five female patients, age ranging from 4 months to 77 years, mean 39 years, median 35). Diagnosis of valvar CT was incidental in eight patients (53%) during either TTE or TOE investigation (six) or at necropsy (two). In the remaining seven patients (47%), clinical presentation consisted of angina or myocardial infarction (three) and congestive heart failure, right ventricular obstruction, dyspnoea, and ictus cerebri (one each, the latter diagnosed at necropsy).

Expert PPTs

Speaker PPTs

 

High Impact List of Articles

Conference Proceedings

adwords