alexa Tonsil cancer | Netherlands | PDF | PPT| Case Reports | Symptoms | Treatment

OMICS International organises 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events every year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific societies and Publishes 700+ Open Access Journals which contains over 50000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.

Recommended Journals

Relevant Topics

Tonsil Cancer

  • Share this page
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Google+
  • Pinterest
  • Blogger
  • Tonsil cancer

    Tonsil cancer is a form of throat cancer (oropharyngeal cancer) that affects the tonsils, which are located at the back of your throat. The majority of tonsil cancers are linked with exposure to the human papillomavirus (HPV). Alcohol and tobacco use also are major risk factors for the development of tonsil cancer. Tonsil cancer affects more men than women. Throat cancer, including tonsil cancer, may cause varied symptoms, such as a persistent sore throat, trouble swallowing, or a lump in your throat or neck.

  • Tonsil cancer

    Throat cancer is the sixth most common type of cancer in the world; almost 600,000 cases are reported annually. 45%–70% cases were reported to be positive. Remaining 30% are facing deaths. New techniques introduced to reduce complications, making Tonsil cancer a safer operation for more people than ever before. Further research is being conducted to determine the best surveillance interval to monitor these cysts.

Expert PPTs

Speaker PPTs

 

High Impact List of Articles

Conference Proceedings

adwords