Accelerating Innovations in Nursing Research
Conference series proudly presents Advanced Nursing Research 2020 which is scheduled to take place in Paris, France during April 01-02, 2020 takes the privilege to invite all the participants, speakers, students, delegates, sponsors, exhibitors from all over the world to attend our conference
Nursing encompasses a variety of disciplines, techniques, procedures, and skills that share a regular basis with completely different specialties, but are modified and customized to the distinctive desires of infants, children, adolescents, and other people with special health care desires are designed consequently for this conference which incorporates the Nursing research, Role of Advanced practice Nurse, Mixed method Nursing research, critical care and Emergency Nursing, Nursing Education, Emergency nurse practitioner, Surgical Nursing, diabetes Nursing and gastroenterology Nursing, Clinical Nursing, Adult-Gerontology, General practice Nursing, orthopedic nursing.
These events cover wide selection of critically necessary sessions that deals with the current analysis development within the field of Advanced Nursing, Nursing research and regarding the new treatment strategies that are forge by scientists to treat various diseases in easier manner. These conferences act as a best platform for attendees to learn regarding the recent trends in Healthcare. You can refresh your insights regarding the current circumstance.
Our Advanced Nursing Research conferences mainly focus on topics such as:
Nursing Research, Nursing Education, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Cardiac Nursing, Dental Nursing, Oncology Nursing, Surgical Nursing, Diabetes Nursing and Gastroenterology Nursing, Clinical Nursing, Neonatal Nursing, Pediatric Nursing, Adult- Gerontology, Genetic Nursing, Nephrology Nursing, General Practice Nursing, Orthopaedic nursing, Rehabilitation nursing.
Benefits of Attending this Conference:
• Accepted Abstracts will be published in the respective journals and will be labelled with a Digital Object Identification Number (DOI) provided by Cross Ref (Free abstract publishing).
• Speaker and Abstract pages created in Google on your name would get worldwide acknowledgment to your profile and Research.
• The Career Guidance Workshops to the Graduates, Doctorates and Post-Doctoral Fellows, Certificate Accreditation from the Organizing Committee of presentation/ participation.
• Best Poster and Young Researcher Award. Symposium by Experts Team. Best platform to develop new partnership & collaborations. Network development with both Academia and Business.
Conference Series LLC Ltd extends its warm gratitude to all the Honorable Guests and Keynote Speakers of Advanced Nursing Research 2019:
1. Luigina Mortari, University of Verona, Italy
2. Jane Haines, Assistant Professor , University of Pittsburgh, USA
3. Lori S. Anderson, Augusta University College of Nursing , USA
4. Lorella Congiunti, Pontifical Urbaniana University , Italy
5. Nancy McNarma, Central Queensland University,Australia
6. Ligia Patricia Rojas, University of Costa Rica , USA
For more detailed information, visit https://advancednursing.nursingconference.com/
Deans, Departmental chairs, Vice Deans, Presidents, Vice Presidents of Medical Universities, research Institutes, and Hospitals. Professor and student’s, from academia who are in the field of Nursing research. Physicians and Physician assistants, Director’s, Manager’s and Business Intelligence Experts, Departmental Managers / CEO’s
Conference Subject Advantages: This conference aim to promote continuous Nursing Research and encourage a nourishing exchange of facts and ideas in how to deal with the disorders involving patients. Following this conference, the participant should be able to develop an approach to the patient with metabolic disorders to arrive at a cost-effective diagnosis; apply a treatment plan that considers lifestyles, medications and specialty referral or monitoring needs; identify patients likely to develop complications and determine the long-term needs as well as resource management. This activity is expected to result in improved competence in making an appropriate diagnosis and providing effective treatment and referral or follow-up care with the overall goal of improving patient outcomes.
• Visa Issues
• Climate Conditions
• Financial Constrains
• Travel Issues
Contact No: + 44-1371290000
Abstract submission link: https://advancednursing.nursingconference.com/abstract-submission.php
Select your language of interest to view the total content in your interested language
Share This Article
- Total views: 135
- [From(publication date): 0-0 - Jan 26, 2020]
- Breakdown by view type
- HTML page views: 112
- PDF downloads: 23