Conference Announcement for 9th Asia Pacific STD and Infectious Diseases Congress: Prognosis of STD and Infectious Diseases
The “8th Asia Pacific STD and Infectious Diseases Congress” hosted by Conference Series was held during November 12-13, 2018 in Tokyo, Japan was completed successfully with the theme “Fight the Fight, Find the Cure” which offered a unique opportunity for investigators across the globe to meet, network, and perceive new scientific innovations. Benevolent response and active participation were received from scientists, doctors, professors, lecturers, nurses, pharmaceutical industries, healthcare industries, researchers and students from the fields of infectious diseases, those who involved in this successful event.
The conference was initiated with the honorable presence of the speaker forum. The list includes:
• Title: Adherence to ART, treatment failure and antiretroviral drug resistance as the consequences of earthquake and stigma among people living with HIV in earthquake-affected area in Nepal: A longitudinal study Bharat Singh Negi, Kobe University, Japan.
• Title: Novel technologies for analyzing epigenome of clinical cancer samples Masato Yonezawa, Active Motif Inc, USA.
• Title: Evaluate the knowledge and behavior of female Intravenous Drug Users (IDUs) on their reproductive health in selected drop-in-centers in Dhaka City, Bangladesh: A descriptive cross-sectional study Asma Binte Aziz, International Centre for Diarrhoeal Disease Research, Bangladesh.
Conference Series is organizing “9th Asia Pacific STD and Infectious Diseases Congress” which is going to be held during May 15-16, 2020 at Tokyo, Japan. The theme of the conference is “Prognosis of STD and Infectious Diseases”. The conference will cover the fields related to STD and infectious diseases, its complication and the management. Our Conference will review the key event in developing, upgrading and teaching about Infectious diseases, epidemiology, treatment and Metabolic Syndromes and Immunology. Our Discipline emphatically supporting by the possible outcomes offered and by the advancement in test pharmacology.
The Presenters are initiated to submit their short abstracts on the following highlights STD & Infectious Diseases, HIV/AIDS & STDs, Diagnosis and Treatment, Infection Prevention and Control (IPAC), Public Awareness, Sexually Transmitted Infection Syndromes, and diseases like Syphilis and STD, Tuberculosis and Hepatitis, also regarding infections caused due to Viral, Fungal, Bacterial & Protozoan STDs, Epidemiology of STD & Infectious Diseases, Emerging and Re-emerging Infectious Diseases, Reproductive & Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
• Mehrnaz Ajorloo (2019) New approaches to cervical cancer treatment by reformed sperms.
Select your language of interest to view the total content in your interested language
Share This Article
- Total views: 162
- [From(publication date): 0-0 - Feb 22, 2020]
- Breakdown by view type
- HTML page views: 134
- PDF downloads: 28