Inflammatory Bowel Diseases and their Associated Risks
Received Date: Nov 08, 2016 / Accepted Date: Nov 08, 2016 / Published Date: Nov 15, 2016
Journal of inflammatory bowel diseases disorders volume1 issue 1 had published research articles of current research interest contributed from across the world.
Many epidemiological studies have searched for the elements that may shed light on the etiology of IBD, particularly in pediatric siblings. Researcher aims to study about the pediatric siblings Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD).The findings state that antibiotic exposure or other environmental factor may be responsible for the present cause .
Present study investigated the correlation of infliximab (IFX) trough concentration to the clinical remission (CM) and mucosal healing (MH). Results depict that study found a significant association between IFX trough level with CR and MH. The study concludes that therapeutic drug monitoring is an important diagnostic tool for IBD patients and should routinely be implemented to optimize the outcome of the treatment .
Mention about the author purpose of present investigation is to examine the role of miRNAs in regulating DEFA5 expression using Caco-2 cells as a model of Paneth cells, which could further implicate both IBD pathogenesis. Investigation founds that miR-124 and miR-924 negatively regulate DEFA5 mRNA and protein expression .
Study on inflammatory bowel diseases had vital and wide applications and aims to identify the educational needs and barriers along with the factors associated with non-adherence among inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) patients. The study identified the factors associated with IBD patients and the findings can be used to develop educational resources to improve the adherence among IBD patients .
- Mones RL, Langseder A (2016) Order of with Presentation of Pediatric Siblings Inflammatory Bowel Disease. J Inflam Bowel Dis & Disord 1: 103.
- Parra RS, Feitosa MR, Da Rocha JJR, Féres O (2016) Higher Trough Concentrations of Infliximab are Associated with Clinical Remission and Mucosal Healing in Patients with Inflammatory Bowel Disease. J Inflam Bowel Dis & Disord 1: 104.
- Miles DRB (2016) Alpha-Defensin 5 Expression is Regulated by microRNAs in the Caco-2 Intestinal Epithelial Cell Line. J Inflam Bowel Dis & Disord 1: 105.
- Wheat CL, Maass M, Devine B, Thornton TY, Grembowski D, et al. (2016) Educational Needs of Patients with Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) and Non-Adherence to Medical Therapy-A Qualitative Study. J Inflam Bowel Dis & Disord 1: 106.
Citation: Blum A (2016) Inflammatory Bowel Diseases and their Associated Risks. J Inflam Bowel Dis Disor 2: e103. Doi: 10.4172/2476-1958.1000e103
Copyright: © 2016 Blum A. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited.
Select your language of interest to view the total content in your interested language
Share This Article
- Total views: 3210
- [From(publication date): 0-2017 - Dec 17, 2017]
- Breakdown by view type
- HTML page views: 3144
- PDF downloads: 66