Quantum Healing Approach to New Generation of Holistic Healing
Received Date: Oct 30, 2017 / Accepted Date: Oct 20, 2017 / Published Date: Dec 04, 2017
Human body has its own mechanism of healing known as whole body healing. Each healthy cell of human body emit photon, disease is an altered emission of photons. Inside and outside of our body consists of energy. Photons from our cells jump on to others and counter photons may be vibrating at other place is known as quantum entanglement and quantum tunnelling. The concept of aduality states that matter can be converted in to energy and energy can be converted in to matter proposed by Nobel laureate Hans-Peter Dürr. Most of all diseases start in mind ends in mind. Mind is nothing but a part of human consciousness, is a canvas, on which our thoughts are projected. It is a holographic presentation of human body. Mind has a blue print of human body. Body tries to rebuild each time, when it oscillate between energy and particle 1044 times in a second. Human body is a holographic projection of human consciousness. With our positive thoughts or consciousness known as quantum thinking, which creates energy, with a genuine intention to heal, known as quantum healing akin to self healing or auto healing.
Endorphins are neuropeptides, endogenous morphine produced by pituitary gland and hypothalamus, receptors are present in brain and on immune cells. Endogenous opioids includes β-endorphins, enkephalins, and dynorphins, operate via μ-opioid receptor. Beta endorphin is the abundant endorphins secreted and synthesized by anterior pituitary gland, it is a precursor of protein proopiomelanocortin (POMC) . It has got immune-stimulatory, anti-inflammatory, stress buster, euphoric, and analgesic activity. Immune- stimulatory due to activation of NK cells and macrophages producing IFN-ϒ, opsonin, granzyme-B, has an antiviral activity and anti-inflammatory activity.
Anti-inflammatory activity is due to activation of IFN-ϒ and IL -18 and suppressing TNF-α, IL-1, IL-6 pro-inflammatory cytokines, suppress free radical release such as ROS, RNS and also suppressing key transcriptional factors NF-KB, STAT-3, which is involved in tumor progression by cell proliferation, cell survival, angiogenesis, immune suppression, genomic instability, invasion, metastasis [3-5]. Also involved in autoimmune diseases by immune suppression, conversion of Th1 type lymphocyte to Th2 type, activation of proteolytic enzymes like MMPs (matrix metalloproteases) results in cellular changes ,tissue damage, and chronic inflammatory conditions by activating cytokines such as IL-1, TNF-α, IL-6 [6-9]. Stress buster activity by reducing cortisol, neuropeptides through HPA axis (hypothalamo-pituitary adrenal axis) and inhibiting activation of sympathetic nervous system and activation of parasympathetic nervous system of autonomic nervous system, which is involved in anti-inflammatory activity and peripheral immunity [10-13]. Euphoric activity by inhibiting an inhibitory neurotransmitter GABA and stimulating dopamine release in central nervous system responsible for pleasure, inhibits pain and responsible for tranquility of mind .
Analgesic activity by reducing substance P a neurotransmitter of pain in peripheral nervous system. Promotes and prolong human life span by lengthening telomeres which shorten with aging. Mind full meditation alters the environment of genes and gene expression .
Whole body healing or holistic healing is our future therapeutic approach with inexpensive, preventive, promotive, therapeutic and palliative care of patients without adverse effects.
Still lot of things need to be understood regarding about quantum healing is at an infant stage. In future it can be applicable for treating diseases such as autoimmune diseases, cancer, infectious diseases with holistic therapeutic approach.
- BM Hegde (2015) Human mind and quantum healing. JIACM 16: 182-183.
- Lennon FE, Moss J, Singleton PA (2012) The µ- opioid receptor in cancer progression: Is there a direct effect? Anesthesiology 116: 940-945.
- Zhang C, Murugan S, Boyadjieva N, Jabbar S, Shrivastava P, et al. (2015) Beta endorphin cell therapy for cancer prevention. Cancer Prev Res (Phila) 8: 56-67.
- Moreno-smith M, Lutgendorf SK, Sood AK (2010) Impact of stress on cancer metastasis. Future Oncol 6: 1863-1881.
- Kuebler U, Zuccarella HC, Arpagaus A, Wolf JM, Farahmand F, et al. (2015) Stress induced modulation of NF-KB activation, inflammation – associated gene expression, and cytokine levels in blood of healthy men. Brain Behav Immun 46: 87-95.
- Shrihari TG (2017) Dual role of inflammatory mediators in cancer. Ecancermedicalscience 11: 721-730.
- Zhang C, Sarkar DK, Cohick WS, Bello NT, Thomas PE, et al. (2013) Role of beta-endorphin in control of stress and cancer progression in fetal alcohol exposed rats. Theses 8: 13.
- Shrihari TG (2016) Inflammation related cancer - Highlights. J Carcinog Mutagen 7: 269.
- Stojanovich L, Marisavijevich D (2008) Stress as a trigger of autoimmune disease. Autoimmun Rev 7: 209-213.
- Stojanovich L (2010) Stress and autoimmunity. Autoimmun Rev 9: A271-276.
- Segerstrom SC, Miller GE (2013) Psychological stress and the human immune system: a meta-analytic study of 30 years of inquiry. Psychol Bul 130: 601-630.
- Ondicova K, Mravec B (2010) Role of nervous system in cancer aetiopathogenesis. Lancet Oncol 11: 596-601.
- Dowlati Y, Herrmann N, Swardfager W, Liu H, Sham L, et al. (2010) A meta-analysis of cytokines in major depression. Biol Psychiatry 67: 446-457.
- Sharma A, Verma D (2014) Endorphins: Endogenous opioid in human cells. WJPPS 4: 357-374.
- Shrihari TG (2017) Endorphins on cancer: A novel therapeutic approach. J Carcinog Mutagen 8: 298.
Citation: Shrihari TG (2017) Quantum Healing Approach to New Generation of Holistic Healing. Transl Med (Sunnyvale) 7: 198. Doi: 10.4172/2161-1025.1000198
Copyright: © 2017 Shrihari TG. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited.
Select your language of interest to view the total content in your interested language
Share This Article
September 17-18, 2018 Amsterdam, Netherlands
October 15-17, 2018 Osaka, Japan
- Total views: 901
- [From(publication date): 0-2017 - Jul 21, 2018]
- Breakdown by view type
- HTML page views: 855
- PDF downloads: 46