Academician of the Russian Federation LAN, Kazakh National University, Russia
Received Date: June 13, 2016; Accepted Date: July 27, 2016; Published Date: August 03, 2016
Citation: Halidullin O (2016) The Hypothesis of the Causes of Climate Change. Poult Fish Wildl Sci 4:159. doi:10.4172/2375-446X.1000159
Copyright: © 2016 Halidullin O. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use,distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited.
Visit for more related articles at Poultry, Fisheries & Wildlife Sciences
“We do not exaggerate nor understate the extent of danger. We speak with numbers at hand. We have data on natural disasters, and it is absolutely clear that over the last ten years the planet has witnessed three times more natural disasters caused by weather change than, for example, in the 1960s.” Peter Hoppe, Munich Re insurance concern, the head of Geological Hazard Evaluation department.
Over the millions of years the nature has perfected the balance of interaction between its atmosphere and animal-vegetable worlds. The Earth’s land receives as much water as it needs for reproduction and existence of biosphere. In response the biosphere returns taken moisture with respiration and transpiration to the atmosphere.
Man has destroyed this balance. The half of the land has been taken from nature - arable land, dumps, landfills, reservoirs, flood spills, deforestation, construction of cities and roads, etc. It is estimated that from 149 million km2 (149 million square kilometers), more than 63% of habitable land is destroyed by man1.
A simple thought experiment can replace time-consuming research and show the reality of the hypothesis. A bucket of water poured out on some asphalt gets evaporated in an hour or two. A bucket of water poured out on soil will return to the atmosphere in a month or two, after passing through food and vegetable chains of underground and aboveground living creatures, plant roots. It is known that each hectare of soil contains 20 tons of underground living creatures, each unit of which is involved in a single technological reconstruction process2.
With the destruction of the half of the biosphere the natural evaporation halved as well. The water cycle quality on land changed too. Water dropping down with precipitation quickly returns back to the atmosphere from arable land, asphalt, and other degraded territories. Yet more water goes back to sky from active evaporators of millions of producing and communal technologies, cooling towers, steam turbines, drying clothes, floors, and dishes. Such evaporations are many times larger and faster than natural evaporations.
The water-steam transformation balance and cycle has changed. The regulatory function of evaporation disappears. Active evaporation does not depend on solar heating or cloudiness in the sky. People turn water into steam continuously, regardless of the weather, the time of year, and the time of day.
The unprecedented nature phenomenon has appeared. Huge amounts of water evaporated unnaturally are in the atmosphere. Unmanaged in size and periodicity they start their own influence on the atmospheric phenomena. Dialectical transition to new quality great scale of vapor volumes by thinking that such instant evaporations in such great amounts never occurred in the nature before. Let us name them artificial.
Thus, the fact that there is new significant volume of water in the clouds, which has not implemented all its natural functions and has unmanageable evaporation and condensation, clearly shows that there is an anomaly - new factor of climate change.
Moreover, there is a very important, uninvestigated but logically justified addition. It is possible that the phenomenon of climate change is enhanced by the change of evaporation quality.
Biosphere is the only link, which in its development consumes water, accumulates it inside, and transforms in numerous food chains and, by small doses – with breath and transpiration, returns into the atmosphere. Organic (natural) evaporation is the only biological material on molecular level in the atmosphere, which is actively involved in the water cycle. Natural evaporation volumes once were the main source of evaporation from the land, being the main supplier of vapor into the atmosphere and the regulator of atmospheric phenomena. It is enough to remember that each birch tree evaporates up to 60 liters of water per day. Perhaps rains are the result of celestial transformations, a kind of feedback between the atmosphere and soil. The research of evaporations is required. The quality of natural and artificial evaporations should be defined and compared.
To prove the presented assumptions the following research needs to be made:
1. It is possible to find statistical data on volumes and frequency of precipitation of pre-industrial and this time.
2. The moisture from living beings breath and plants transpiration, as well as the evaporation of juices and all the discharge of organic world - natural evaporation - must differ significantly from artificial evaporation. There is an assumption that natural evaporation in its quality differs from direct one. And each such source is individual. Studies3 confirm this assumption. It is discovered that the breath of ill people can diagnose their disease. Hence, individual information of every living being or plant goes into the atmosphere.
3. It is known that all living and non-living beings have smells. The carriers of odors are chemical substances, gases and pheromones. Molecular structure of exhaled moisture contains information, for instance, smell. Supposedly such information from every living being and plant participates in the formation of atmospheric phenomena.
Modern science has determined that the reason of climate change is the increase of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere and came to the right decisions on:
• Struggle for reduction of CO2 emission
• "Green" technologies development
• Alternative energetics creation
• Introduction of organic agriculture
• Reuse of water
• Reclamation of dumps and deserts,
• The restoration of the Forest cover.
All these measures are necessary, but insufficient to stop climate change. They are initiated and acted out mainly by amateurs, in free time.
Public events. It is necessary to develop state, strategic, general required measures for each country and every person. In order to save the habitat for our descendants we right now have to start the restoration of natural evaporation - basis of the universe. The listed above measures have to be broadened by the following:
Immediately stop all projects and construction work on waterpower plants with the accumulation of water in the reservoirs. Stop all the work on the turn of rivers and laying channels. Start gradual replacement of water-power plants with non-dam and alternative energy source along with drainage of all artificial water areas.
• Significant territories of land often get filled with disastrous floods. There is an urgent need in river bed deepening as the means of flood prevention.
• Total saving of water is required. Reduction of washing of all washable things. There are known methods of dry cleaning of cars and road surfaces, for example, and more such methods should be developed.
• The outer landscaping of buildings and city structures. There are building covered with plants4.
• The gradual transition to underground and underwater construction. Firstly of production facilities. Starting with the development of ores, enrichment, melting, receiving of a finished product - all this is possible to implement underground, in developed spaces. If the production is metals, then to the surface shall be made metal. If this is oil, only fuel gets outside. If this is uranium, the output is its power. And then gradually everything else can go undersurface, up to people’s property. There are a lot of trade areas and subways in many cities. There are real projects of underwater and underground cities. Thus Japan is already building underwater city5. Underground greenhouses, where all-year-round greens are produced already exist.
But ... The governments of different countries at climate conferences discuss individual, particular elements of climate change problems. While promising to reduce fuel burning, they build new water-power plants and flood huge land areas, they turn rivers, develop new ore deposits and fill new areas with dumps, and they build new cities and roads.
No serious actions are taken to prevent floods. Flood spills are second largest artificial evaporation area, after arable land area. There are proposals on river bed deepening, which in theory will not only decrease but even eliminate floods6.
The research and proof of the proposed hypothesis can become the basis of a scientific discovery. The urgent consolidation of research in the new direction is needed. The proposed hypothesis is the result of climate change process analysis. All information on atmospheric phenomena and human activities was studied from open sources.
Its purpose is attracting attention of the world's society to the new outlook at the climate and the future of the planet. The proof of the assumptions can lead to serious discoveries and real climate management. The urgent association of researchers on the proposed hypothesis conclusions needs to be made to begin to save the world.