Passive Elimination of Static Electricity In Oil Industry
- Bo zhou, “Application of particle swarm optimization on DTC for induction motor”, IEEE DOI 10.1109/ICNC.2008.300
- O.S. EI-Laban , H.A. Abdel Fattah, H.M.Emara, and A.F.Sakr, “partical swarm optimized direct torque control of induction motors”. IEEETrans, 2006.
- M. A. Abido, “optimal power flow using particle swarm optimization”, electrical power and energy system vol.24,pp. 563-571,2002
- IoanCristianTreela. “the particle swarm optimization algorithm”: convergence analysis and parameter selection. Information processing Lett.,85(2003)317- 325.
- AhmudIwanSolihin, Lee Fook Tack and MoeyLeapKean. “Tuning of PID controller using particle swarm optimization” (PSO). 2011.
- Hassan FarhanRashag, S.P.Koh, Ahmed N. Abdalla, nadia M. L. Tan, K. H. Chong and S. K. Tiong, “ DTC torque ripple minimizationbased on PSO-PID controller”. Scientific research and Essay.,vol. 7,pp(15), 1564-1572, 2012.
- J. Kennedy and R. C. Eberhart, “ Particle Swarm Optimization,” in Proc. IEEE Int. of Neural Networks, Piscataway, NJ, USA, 1942-1948,1995.
- R. C. Eberhart and Y.Shi,“Guest editorial,” IEEE Trans. Evol. Comput. (Special Issue on Particle Swarm Optmization), vol. 8, pp. 201-203 no. 3, Jun. 2004.
- Eberhart R C, Shi Y. (1998). Comparison between genetic algorithms and Particle Swarm Optimization. Porto VW. SaravananN,WaagenD,etal.Evolutionary Programming VII.S.l.]:Springer,1998:611-616.
This study explains the existing and real conditions of a possible passive elimination of static electricity when loading oil and oil derivatives. We are considering the formation and survival of gas bubbles both in the volume of oil in its depth, but also at the surface of oil and oil derivatives of the partly filled reservoir, and formation of both volume and surface electric charge in oil and oil derivatives. The study presents the research of formation and survival of static electricity in both reservoirs and tank trucks of different geometric shapes partly filled with oil and oil derivatives. We are proposing a new original possibility of passive elimination of static electricity when loading oil and oil derivatives in reservoirs and tank trucks. The proposed passive device for elimination of static electricity is protected at the international level in the domain of intellectual property (with a patent, model and distinctive mark).