alexa
Reach Us +1-217-403-9671
A Philosophical And Scientific Approach To Evaluate Preventive & Curative Medicinal Uses Of Herbal, Natural Products, Food Additives, Neutraceuticals (ayurveda) And Pharmaceuticals (allopath) | 7492
ISSN: 2167-7689

Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs: Open Access
Open Access

OMICS International organises 3000+ Global Conferenceseries Events every year across USA, Europe & Asia with support from 1000 more scientific Societies and Publishes 700+ Open Access Journals which contains over 50000 eminent personalities, reputed scientists as editorial board members.

Open Access Journals gaining more Readers and Citations
700 Journals and 15,000,000 Readers Each Journal is getting 25,000+ Readers

This Readership is 10 times more when compared to other Subscription Journals (Source: Google Analytics)
All submissions of the EM system will be redirected to Online Manuscript Submission System. Authors are requested to submit articles directly to Online Manuscript Submission System of respective journal.

A philosophical and scientific approach to evaluate preventive & curative medicinal uses of herbal, natural products, food additives, neutraceuticals (ayurveda) and pharmaceuticals (allopath)

2nd International Conference and Exhibition on Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs

D L Sharma

Accepted Abstracts: Pharmaceut Reg Affairs

DOI: 10.4172/2167-7689.S1.008

Abstract
It is very important to evaluate classical and recent development of medicinal systems, their basic principal and truth behind their usage, this is an approach to take insight view on Pharmaceuticals and a most ancient systems of medicines in the world. Ayurvedic medicines are one of the most ancient systems of treatment in India & now spreading globally. India has a rich heritage of usage of Ayurvedic & Herbal medicines supported by neutraceuticals. Ayurveda and Herbal have just recently started rising on the horizon of alternative system of medicine. Ayurveda and Herbal were being practiced, used and now getting legal support all over the world. Current Global market of Herbal & Ayurvedic medicines is estimated to be more than US$ 100 billion, out of this E.U. accounts for about 40%, Japan 20%, USA 10%. The Asian countries together account for 30% of the global market It?s uses are more as food additives, preventive medicines and now curative specifically diseases related to elementary canal. Unani system is also similar to Ayurveda with some exeptions Allopath (Pharmaceuticals) and modern surgery supported by scientific evaluation, chemistry and clinical study has vast area of use for quick relief, globally 70% people use this system in case of cure disease. Homeopathy is a medicinal system their basic principal is based on natural body reaction, it is more body science then chemistry is best system for allergy.
Biography
D L Sharma has completed his Ph.D in 2001, at the age of 45 years from Maulana Azad College of Technology (MACT) Bhopal MP. He was in Athletics and created record for MP, Indore & Ujjain university Athletics, also he was captain of these teams, Taken many training in R&D Instrumentation and QA/QC Systems in India and abroad, visited Singapore, Viena (Austria), Hongkong, China and USA. He has setup QA Systems and QC Lab in Lupin, orhid and zydus cadila, now set up his own lab and business, now he is the Managing director of Omatek lab Pvt ltd Indore India, a R&D Based pharma nutra mfg co since last 8 yrs, Prior to this co he was in Lupin R&D for 7 yrs, in Orchid Chemicals QA/QC for 9 yrs and Zydus cadila / other pharma companies for 8 yr total 32 yr experience in pharma / nutra industry. He has set up four reputed QC/R&D lab and worked as team leaders of up to 50 scientists, Presented hes speech / lectures in Anacon, PDH and infomedia conferences.
Top