700 Journals and 15,000,000 Readers Each Journal is getting 25,000+ ReadersThis Readership is 10 times more when compared to other Subscription Journals (Source: Google Analytics)
|Malik Muhammad Khan|
|M K Sons (Pvt) Ltd., Pakistan|
|ScientificTracks Abstracts: J Nutr Food Sci|
|Gaddani fish landing jetty is located at Gaddani, District- Lasbela, Balochistan in the apex of Arabian Sea and at the mouth of
the Persian Gulf. It is approximately 45 Km North West of Karachi. Around 40,000 fishermen of Gaddani and surrounding
area depend upon the income from fishing. MK Pakistan (Pvt) Ltd company sister concern of MS S.A. Builders & Developers
has entered into a partnership with Balochistan Coastal Development Authority (BCDA) to construct state-of-the-art Fish
Harbour-Mini Port at 172 acres of open land at Gaddani beach to achieve the following major objectives:
• T o provide structural and operational facilities to around 5000 fishing boats of Gaddani area for unloading, landing and
display of catch for sale under satisfactory hygienic conditions meeting the international food safety standards.
• T o facilitate fish processors / exporters in establishment and operation of processing units in line with international requirement of food safety, quality and traceability.
• T o diversify around 500 to 1000 fishing boats from Karachi Fish Harbour to Gaddani Fish Harbour-Mini Port to reduce over congestion at Karachi Fish Harbour.
• T o develop Mini Port for small commercial vessels.
• T o promote tourism, ferry services at separate picnic point.
Fishing in Balochistan area is considered as more sustainable as the fishermen community itself is against destructive fishing gear / methods including trawling. Besides, majority of small scale fishing boats undertake one or two days fishing trip and bring prime quality fish. However; in order to reduce post harvest losses, there is a dire need to facilitate them with modern auction hall with handling, transportation and other associated facilities to meet the international food safety standards for export to EU and other importing countries.
Malik Muhammad Khan is the Chairman of MK Pakistan (Pvt) Ltd / Gaddani Fish Harbour-Mini Port. He is highly experienced and renowned businessman who has grip over the business dealings and maintains good public relation at the political and business forums. He will welcome the technical assistance in planning and development of facilities under modern food safety standards.
Email: [email protected]
|PDF | HTML|